Sunday, August 10, 2008

translators English-Japanese

I'm looking for expert translators (English-Japanese).
I translated most of the document but I want an expert who can double check my work. This job will start next week after I finalize everything.


Aside from your expertise, I expect:
that you can meet strict deadlines
stable internet connection
online most of the time ( I prefer stay at home moms, but anyone can join)

Please email me with your info related to the position...
I will disclose about the job to applicants..

Arigato Gozaimasu!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Shifting to be a freelance writer from the conventional 8-5pm job was the best career move I made. I have control of my time especially for my toddler and most of all, I reap higher financial rewards!