Thursday, September 4, 2008

Your Own Website

Having your own website can help build your credibility as a writer. On my experience,I landed on many projects due to my website and even got invitations rather than applying to clients. It's not as expensive nor complicated to have a website or at least your own domain.

I paid just a small amount of $15 for the domain and it is a very successful investment for me. I just place all my writing samples in my website; it is like a blog but it's under my own domain. It's easier for clients to scan through all your articles and as I said, it is more impressive.

Check out my own site at www.valcaulin.com and see what I mean...

To all freelance writers or those who wants to be...God bless us all!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Shifting to be a freelance writer from the conventional 8-5pm job was the best career move I made. I have control of my time especially for my toddler and most of all, I reap higher financial rewards!