Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Freelance writers

Money earned online? It is very possible now and I know this is already a cliche. People can earn money through blogs, data entry and even while viewing sites. However, the question is which one really gives money to us? Especially for Filipinos who can't have PayPal that easy and with scams around which one should we trust?

I received P250 in my Gcash from writing 5 articles. I know it quite very small but at least I have it right after they checked my articles. Its better than all those $18 per articles advertised that would just end up as scams. You choose the topic that you will write about and it already includes the references to be used. Part time writers would have P50 per article while full time (that means you have to work everyday) gets P75 per article.

If you fully understand the topics and knows what to write, it will just take you less than thirty minutes to finish a 500-word article. For stay at home moms or dads and for those who wants extra income, check http://get-paid-for-writing.blogspot.com

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Shifting to be a freelance writer from the conventional 8-5pm job was the best career move I made. I have control of my time especially for my toddler and most of all, I reap higher financial rewards!