Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My passion for Writing

I love writing..my husband said it is really my passion. Writing has been my solace to everything and my breathing wall so to speak.

Until now, I have a journal aside from my blog. I write when I want to burst out my emotions but I don't want to tell everyone. I write when I'm in nirvana and doesn't want to share.

Its been my style for more than 10 years now...from my unwanted love to my unexpected pregnancy..

Now, I'm doing it for living but it still my true love and has my devotion. NO wonder I can write 10-15 articles in a single day..and even if a client doesn't pay me, I will still write...

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

About Me

My photo
Shifting to be a freelance writer from the conventional 8-5pm job was the best career move I made. I have control of my time especially for my toddler and most of all, I reap higher financial rewards!